We absolutely love parties at Piglets and would love you to celebrate your special day with us!
We understand how important birthdays are (and how stressful sometimes), so leave it to us and give them an unforgettable party, to remember forever!
Our party package costs £17.95 per child and is available on Saturdays & Sundays with two slots to choose from; 10:30am-12:30pm or 2pm-4pm.
What is included in the party package?
– Admission to the farm park all day
– A private decorated party room
– Your very own party host to assist throughout the party
– Exclusive tractor & trailer ride (30 people maximum including adults)
– Birthday child goes FREE if the child is a member of Piglets
– One on one animal feeding/petting with our animal barn team
– Party tea and drinks for the children with margherita and pepperoni pizza slices handmade by York Pizza Company, carrot and cucumber sticks and tomatoes, plus for pudding yummy ice cream including Piggy Poo and vanilla flavours with delicious chocolate sauce
– Pizza is available for Adults if pre-ordered
– Presentation of the birthday cake (cake not included)
– Party team will sing Happy Birthday to the party child
– Party bags full of piglets goodies (5 items)
– Printed party invitations sent in the post to the organiser
– A free gift for the party child (£10 gift voucher to use in the shop)
– Birthday badge for the birthday child
Whatever the weather, we’ve catered for it! Our party lunch is served in the fabulous private party room which is undercover, the tractor & trailer ride and animal barn are all sheltered too.
– Minimum of 10 paying children per party
– Maximum of 20 children per party
– 1 adult free per paying child
– Additional adults are charged at £4.50
– Call 01904 499183 to book your party
– £179.50 must be paid online to secure the date (this is the cost of 10 children). We can add more children for you at a later date, please call 01904 499183 to book and pay for the additional children
– Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the party starting – parties have to start at the designated time
– Birthday child and parents are asked to arrive 20 minutes prior to the party – this gives the party host time to run over everything with them for the day
– Once your party has been booked, you’ll be sent an email confirming your booking. One week before the party date you’ll receive an email reminding you to give us all the names of the children and total numbers
– Health and safety of the children remains the responsibility of the adults in the party. We require a minimum of 1 adult for every 4 children in the party
– Don’t forget to remind the party children to bring a spare change of clothes, a coat, wellies and suitable clothing for the time of year
We really hope you would like to celebrate your special day at Piglets, we aim to make it as special as we can!