We’re so excited to welcome you back from Saturday 1st August, following the latest government guidance.
All visitors including Annual Members must pre-book their tickets online in advance and select an arrival time.
We’re so grateful for all of our Annual Members, thank you so much for your continued support during this difficult time. Your visit will be a little different to usual, but still packed full of family fun and adventure!
How do I book my ticket?
- All visitors including Annual Members must book their tickets online in advance and select an arrival time. We have reserved a selection of tickets every day especially for Annual Members. These tickets will be released at 8am every Thursday for the following Monday – Sunday dates, apart from the first ticket release which will be on Friday 10th July at 8am. Don’t worry you won’t be charged any extra for your visit, but you will need to enter your membership number when you checkout online.
Will everything be open?
- Due to COVID-19 there may be changes to facilities and attractions. Please click here to see what activities will be open.
Will there be extra health and safety measures in place?
- Yes, please click here to see how we’re keeping you safe.
I am Pre-Paid Annual Member, how do I restart by membership?
- We’ll extend everyone’s memberships by 133 days, this is the exact amount of time the business has been closed. Please remember that even if you are an Annual Member, you must pre-book tickets online to visit us.
What happens if my membership has expired during your closure?
- We will reactivate all memberships that expired during the time period 20th March – 31st July by adding on 133 additional days to your membership to cover the exact amount of time we have been closed.
Please remember that even if you are an Annual Member, you must pre-book tickets online to visit us.
Do i still receive 10% off in Gift Shop and Catering Outlets?
- Yes you will still receive 10% off in Catering Outlets. However not all catering outlets will be open. We will still be serving lots of takeaway treats including fresh Sourdough Pizza at our outdoor Piggy Pizza Parlour and Piggy Poo Ice Cream at our Ice Cream Parlour.
If I or a member of my household have Covid-19 symptoms on the day that I have booked to visit what should I do?
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 it’s really important that you stay at home and don’t visit us. All tickets are non-refundable but they can be transferred to another day if you are unable to visit due to COVID-19 symptoms or isolation. If this applies to you, please contact us on email@example.com.
Click here to buy tickets
Online Bookings Only