We absolutely love parties at Piglets and would love you to celebrate your special day with us!
We understand how important birthdays are (and how stressful sometimes), so leave it to us and give them an unforgettable party, to remember forever!
Our party package costs £17.95 per child and is available on Saturdays & Sundays with two slots to choose from; 10:30am-12:30pm or 2pm-4pm.
What is included in the party package?
– Admission to the farm park all day
– A private decorated party space in our indoor Play Barn
– Your very own Piglets party host to assist throughout the party
– Exclusive tractor & trailer ride
– Birthday child goes FREE if the child is a member of Piglets
– Animal feeding/petting with our Animal Barn team
– Party tea and drinks for the children with freshly cooked margherita and pepperoni pizzas, carrot and cucumber sticks, plus for pudding yummy ice cream including Piggy Poo and Vanilla flavours with delicious chocolate sauce.
– Pizza is available for Adults – buy 5 – 6th pizza is free
– Presentation of the birthday cake (cake not included)
– Party bags full of goodies
– Printed party invitations sent in the post to the organiser
– A free £10 gift voucher for the birthday child to use in the shop
– Birthday badge for the birthday child
Whatever the weather, we’ve catered for it! Our party lunch is served in a fabulous decorated party space which is undercover, the tractor & trailer ride and animal barn are all sheltered too.
– Minimum of 10 paying children per party
– Maximum of 20 children per party
– 1 adult free per paying child
– Additional adults are charged at £4.50
– £179.50 must be paid online to secure the date (this is the cost of 10 children). We can add more children for you at a later date. Additional children must be confirmed and paid no later than 1 week before the party date
– Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the party starting – parties have to start at the designated time
– Birthday child and parents are asked to arrive 20 minutes prior to the party – this gives the party host time to run over everything with them for the day
– Once your party has been booked, you’ll be sent an email confirming your booking. One week before the party date you’ll receive an email reminding you to give us all the names of the children and total numbers
– Health and safety of the children remains the responsibility of the adults in the party. We require a minimum of 1 adult for every 4 children in the party
– Don’t forget to remind the party children to bring a spare change of clothes, a coat, wellies and suitable clothing for the time of year
We really hope you would like to celebrate your special day at Piglets, we aim to make it as special as we can!